Monday, September 15, 2008

First Day

First day, first post.

I am a Senior in Animation and I am interested in taking this class because I need to know Flash. There are a few companies I am looking into which require Flash, so it only makes sense that I am here.

About myself? I'm from New Hampshire but I plan to move far away from cow-state as soon as possible. Right now I am learning French (just in case, you never know) and I hope to work for Disney if I can.

The movie that inspired me to really become an animator was Road to EL Dorado.
My favorite animal is GIANT SLUG!!!!!!!!!
I do not have a favorite color, as all of them hurt my eyes equally.
I am fond of tofu.
One of my favorite cartoons as a kid was The Angry Beavers.
I look to Hannah O'Neal for inspiration.




save the whales.

No comments: